The coal-0.2 release of Jutil.org currently has the following features:
- Support for event mechanisms
- Singleton and SkipList collections
- Fifo queues (including synchronized and blocking queues).
- Priority queues
- Collection operators (
- Applying actions on collections/maps.
- Applying actions on collections/maps when exceptions can be thrown.
- Perform accumulations on collections (Forall, Exists, Counter,...)
- Calculate transitive closures over some object structure.
- Apply a filter to a collection.
- Ant-like FileSet
- PatternPredicate and LocalDisk predicates for selecting files.
- Support for reflection and stacktrace inspection for pre-1.4 jdk's.
- Replace regular expressions in files
JLabel that keeps its value in sync with a
- Software revisions
JutilTest, which performs revision checks on a test class and the tested class.
Pattern class that adapts JRegex to jdk 1.4 interface
- Math class as an extension for
- Class Matrix with standard matrix operations
- QR, LU, Cholesky, Hessenberg, Schur and eigenvalue factorization
- Solvers for linear systems
- Solver for least squares problems
- Infrastructure to make reusable unary predicates.
- Component to set up double bindings
- A "1" component
- An "N" component