- Major documentation updates for class documentation
- Added package documentation
- Added class diagrams
- Some JML specification fixes
- Most classes now implement either the
- Refactor, but not 100% finished yet.
- A more detailed changelog will be made when the refactor is finished. I don't know what has changed.
- This time it's actually in the release :)
- Matrix, Column and Row for basic functionality
- QR decomposition
- LU decomposition
- Cholesky decomposition
- Solving systems of linear equations
- Solving least square problems
- Extended manual-like documentation isn't available yet, only the API docs.
- No test classes yet
org.jutil.structure package with lightweight components for double bindings (1-1 and 1-n).
- regex enhancements aren't merged into the MAIN trunk yet because the require jdk 1.4.0
- Ant build files are included in the source distribution.